|01. bis 27.09.2017||The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training|
|at EDEN Berlin|
|im EDEN***** Studio1|
The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training
September 01-27th 2017
Earlybird Price 4775 USD (valid until June 30th 2017)
Standard Price 5175 USD
Register for this training: http://forrestyoga.com/training/foundation/
You are welcome to book parts of the morning ceremony and 2hr asana practice only:
This training is supported by www.Earthwalking.yoga and www.leogant.de
More info: www.forrestyoga.com
Eden Studios, Berlin Pankow.
Breite Strasse 43, 13187 Berlin
The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training taught by Ana Forrest and Team, is a 27-day teacher training which encompasses 22 days intensives and teacher training, a 3-day Functional Anatomy for Yoga Teachers course and a 2-day Forrest Yoga Business Course.
This teacher training meets the 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Program requirements and is the foundation starting point for new teachers and the first step to becoming a Certified Forrest Yoga Teacher.
It is a comprehensive program for aspiring teachers, experienced teachers or yoga students who want to work deeper within themselves.
In this training you:
• Learn to practice—and teach—in a way that builds vitality and healing.
• Make quantum leaps in your personal yoga practice.
• Immerse yourself in Ceremony that nourishes your Spirit through music, dance and prayer.
In order to become a powerful and passionate teacher you learn how to:
• Work with injuries and trauma, problem-solve, sequence safe & exhilarating classes, teach with authenticity.
• Develop and discover your own unique gifts as a teacher and human being.
• Experience the Beauty of Ancient Spiritual Technologies.
• Connect to the strong and supportive global community of Forrest Yoga.
• Leave equipped and ready to teach, with 200hrs of teaching contact time, three days of anatomy training, a two-day business course and comprehensive manuals for each.
• Using yoga to transform physical & emotional pain toward freedom & healing.
• Walking the path of your Spirit
• Understanding your own challenges, teaching from a place of truth.
• Teaching through discovery
• Practice teaching with supervision and feedback, interactive class sequencing exercises, working with injuries & energy, modifying poses, therapeutic hands on assists, teaching private & all level classes.